• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В теме одно сообщение

#1 Mr.SpDouby

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей

Отправлено 07 Февраль 2018 - 02:18

Всем привет , на у моей сестре день рождения и я не знаю как её можно обрадовать , хочу сделать какой нибудь незабываемый подарок. На вашем сайте ятиздревле , обычно просто смотрел без регистрации а теперь решил вот зарегистрироваться. Ежели пишу не в ту тему , просьба не удолять данный топик, срочно нужен вашем советов дорогие форумчане. Жду креативных и безбашенных советов :)
  • Donaldrem и Mr.SpDouby это нравится

#2 Chaturbate-Anate

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 103 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей

Отправлено 08 Март 2018 - 14:38

BLACK Hooker........Cum inside and see how a real call girl does her job, tips on how to call the agency and get the right girl. How she shows up and gets right to the point , did you order a girl to FUCK I'm here so how would you like to start? Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want to take me from behind and fuck me like the whore I am? Or would you prefer it nice and slow? ....get your cock hard sexy black man and fuck this blonde Your meter is running ........Oh BTW creampies deserve a Tip .... Interracial, Fucking, Blow Job, Creampie, Big Tits, BBC ,Petite Blonde , High Heels, Thigh Highs
Camille Black shows off her sporty little sneakers to her new foot boy. He slowly pulls off her sneakers one by one..and sniffs them as he takes them off. Camille strokes his cock while teasing him with her soles. Her foot boy kisses and worships her toes as Camille pleases him with her magical hands.“You like my feet in your face while I stroke your cock?”.. She spits on his cock, and continues to edge him by stroking him fast, and slowly rubbing and teasing the tip. He is in heaven with his Mistress’s feet buried in his face, and her hands massaging and pleasing him… So much so, that he cums all over her legs and hands! As a Good little slave… He continues to worship and lick her feet.
While wearing my deep dark shiny purple lipstick I verbally insult you and laugh at you. I'm so annoyed by men like you with nothing to offer. You have absolutely nothing interesting about you even less with what's between your legs. I tell you how disgusting unsatisfying you are, baby dick. I will be gracious enough tell you the kind of dick that does turn me on, the kind that actually gets me wet. Something that you could never be for me no matter how hard you try...but I will tell you what you can do for me....what all men...like you can do....This video was shot with my Logitech HD Pro 1080p Webcam
Skylar ties Fiona to a bamboo frame and proceeds to spank her silly! First she plugs up Fiona's ass, then uses a flog, a crop, and her hands to spank!HD 720p Video
Well, if you’re gonna watch me, you might as well get that cock out and start jerking! I like to tease you with my body while you stroke, but if I’m gonna do things for you then, uh, you’re gonna have to do something for me. Do you trust me
Boot and Ass Worship JOICum worship me !! my panties, my boots, my ass, Yes you can have it all !! Lots of dirty talking as I tell you to jerk off while licking my panties and licking my asshole, Kiss my boots as you give me a big squirt of cum
Probably my most sensual video so far. What it lacks in time it makes up for in passion
spending time alone with my new toys my sweet DADDY got me for Christmas, I want to show him how happy I am, but I only have my hands and my new camera to show him! So I put on a show for NASTY Daddy, I want to show him how much I miss his manly cock! So I played with myself vigurously until...I almost break my camera when finally I spray out a gushing twirling stream!! Its so impressive I would love to show you
you definitely can see it which could lead for you feel it deep, chills

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных